Home Made Protein Bars: How To Make, Benefits and Information
Protein bars can be a guide quick snack and convenient to follow your nutritious diet on a busy day. The ones that are available in the market might seem attractive, you might even want to try some despite the cost but there are a number of things to consider first. A protein bar can be very easy to carry and boost up your energy levels for some time as well depending on the ingredients.
Protein Bars At The Market vs Home made
Many protein bars in the market contain added sugar which you don’t need. All the ingredients might not be needed by you and of course, brands will look to maximize their profits first and later think about your fitness goals. However, some brands are committed to superior quality and that is reflected by the high price tag.
It definitely looks like a mess, what if you could skip the market part entirely? You will be surprised to know, how easy it is to make home made protein bars. The ingredients that you will put in home made protein bars, will ensure that you get the healthiest bars and it will suit your fitness goals too. The instructions and ingredients are given below.
Home Made Protein Bars: You One Stop Solution
Your protein requirements are very important to fulfill. Regardless of the fact that if you are trying to lose fat or gain muscles or just maintain yourself, it is far better to grab a protein bar rather than some unhealthy snack to suppress snack cravings.
Home made protein bars won’t make you consume unwanted calories, will hit your nutrition goals, won’t spend too high for something that may not be worth it and you won’t comprise the taste as well. For more exciting recipes visit here.
Homemade Protein Bars
- 80 grams Oats Rolled oats
- 60 grams Whey Protein Chocolate flavour
- 8 grams Raisins
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 150 ml Low Fat Milk Non fat or low fat
- 5 grams Cinnamon
- Mix the dry components in a bowl, oats, whey protein, raisins and cinnamon
- Mix the wet components, milk, honey and peanut butter
- Mix the two mixtures to get a semi solid texture
- Place a plastic sheet on a tray and pour the mixture over the sheet
- Try to give it a square shape and cover it with sheet entirely
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and bring it out
- It has been solidified. Cut it into bars and cover them with sheets to store them