How To Gain Weight Healthy: Indian Meal
Most of us have some fancy ideas about healthy diet and lifestyle. We ask how to gain weight healthy and think it’s almost impossible to adapt to a healthy lifestyle because we don’t have the basic requirements. You may also assume you need some super ingredients to cook the healthiest recipes but no, the recipe mentioned here will kill your myths and show you that Indian diet can be one of the effective one when consumed in the right proportion and prepared smartly.
Gain Weight Healthy Indian Meal
- Non-stick pan
- Electric kettle (optional)
- 150 grams Brown Rice
- 150 grams Lentils
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 30 grams green beans
- 2 tbsp Onion
- 4 pieces Egg whites
- 1 pieces Whole egg
- 2 tbsp Tomato
- 1 tbsp Ginger, Garlic, Chilly
- 1 gram salt and pepper
- Cook brown rice in electric kettle separately.
- Cook lentils separately without oil.
- Take non-stick pan and grill the vegetables. Cook using non-stick spray to avoid oil. Add ginger, garlic, chilly according to taste.
- Make your omelet now separately, using 4 egg whites and 1 whole egg.
- Serve all the four ingredients together to make your weight gain balanced Indian meal!
For more delicious and healthy recipes click here.
- Chicken Salad For Weight Loss: Super Low Carb RecipeWhen trying to lose weight, people often focus on consuming low carbohydrate diets. Chicken salad…
- Super Tasty Paneer Tikka Masala RecipeHere we bring a quick Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe today Who doesn’t love the traditional…
- How To Gain Weight Healthy: Indian MealMost of us have some fancy ideas about healthy diet and lifestyle. We ask how…
- Breakfast For Muscle Gain: Tasty Cornflakes RecipeMorning is the time to jump-start your metabolism. If you want to gain strength and…
- Home Made Protein Bars: How To Make, Benefits and InformationProtein bars can be a guide quick snack and convenient to follow your nutritious diet…