Super Tasty Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe
Here we bring a quick Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe today Who doesn’t love the traditional Indian dishes to be a part of their healthy lifestyle. No matter what your goal is, fat loss or muscle building, when you know how to cook the right way, any dish can be modified and turned in your favor because dieting doesn’t mean sacrificing your favorite food. It simply means eating more nutritious food and consuming calories according to your goals but never sacrificing taste.
Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe
- Electric Tandoor
- 200 g Cottage cheese
- 1 piece Bell pepper
- 1 piece Onion
- as per taste Spices
- Cut cottage cheese, bell pepper and onion into pieces and add them in a stick.
- Marinate it with a paste of spices and cook in an oven or barbeque style appliance.
- Make sure to turn it and cook from all sides
For more exciting, easy and home-made recipes visit here.
- Chicken Salad For Weight Loss: Super Low Carb RecipeWhen trying to lose weight, people often focus on consuming low carbohydrate diets. Chicken salad for weight…
- Super Tasty Paneer Tikka Masala RecipeHere we bring a quick Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe today Who doesn’t love the traditional Indian dishes…
- How To Gain Weight Healthy: Indian MealMost of us have some fancy ideas about healthy diet and lifestyle. We ask how to gain…
- Breakfast For Muscle Gain: Tasty Cornflakes RecipeMorning is the time to jump-start your metabolism. If you want to gain strength and muscle mass,…
- Home Made Protein Bars: How To Make, Benefits and InformationProtein bars can be a guide quick snack and convenient to follow your nutritious diet on a…