Here we bring a quick Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe today Who doesn’t love the traditional Indian dishes to be a part of their healthy lifestyle. No matter what your goal is, fat loss or muscle building, when you know how to cook the right way, any dish can be modified and turned in your favor because dieting doesn’t mean sacrificing your favorite food. It simply means eating more nutritious food and consuming calories according to your goals but never sacrificing taste.
Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe
- Electric Tandoor
- 200 g Cottage cheese
- 1 piece Bell pepper
- 1 piece Onion
- as per taste Spices
- Cut cottage cheese, bell pepper and onion into pieces and add them in a stick.
- Marinate it with a paste of spices and cook in an oven or barbeque style appliance.
- Make sure to turn it and cook from all sides
For more exciting, easy and home-made recipes visit here.
- How To Make Banana Oatmeal in 2 Minutes: Tastiest Meal For Fitness GoalsToday we will see how to make banana oatmeal which is an all-time favorite of all fitness …
- Best Chocolate Protein Shake RecipeAre you in love with chocolate protein shakes and still want to lead a healthy lifestyle? Well, …
- Best Fruit Combination: To Fulfill Your DietWe cannot underestimate the importance of consuming a few varieties of fruits everyday and hence we need …
- Chicken Salad For Weight Loss: Super Low Carb RecipeWhen trying to lose weight, people often focus on consuming low carbohydrate diets. Chicken salad for weight …
- How To Gain Weight Healthy: Indian MealMost of us have some fancy ideas about healthy diet and lifestyle. We ask how to gain …